CAMÉLÉON360 by unit
Square shaped, with coloured partitions structured to create compartments, Cameleon360 is a smart cube designed to get in tune with the room it lives in.
360 degree storage, with openings on all sides
suitable size for small books, CDs, DVDs, small games etc...
versatile: each side offers a different view; it can be rotated to see another side, another colour
stackable: clever design using an independant disc in between the cubes allowing the rotation of each cube on top of the other
detail NONAH: coloured disc layed on the top of the last cube to close the stacking system
can be used to create a partition between rooms by structuring several cubes together
suitable for little ones and teenagers, adults allowed
2 colour versions available: frosty and spicy.
The frosty version includes lime green, turquoise blue and aubergine purple.
The spicy version includes velvet red, bright orange and aubergine purple.
For a description of the colours tones, see flower button
Please choose the colour version of your cube by selection it above, next to the flower button.
More image details by clicking on the photo squares on the left.
Dimensions: 28x28x26 cm. Weight: 3 kg.
The price of 154,00€ is for one Cameleon360 cube only.
Delivered already assembled within 2 or 3 weeks in France, Italy, Spain and UK, delivery charges 15.00 € per cube. For other countries please contact us.
ECO-FRIENDLY: your children can breathe !
- The NONAH furniture is made exclusively of solid wood - without any plywood, laminated wood, MDF or MDF E1 (so called eco-MDF) - to guarantee that it is totally free from the formaldehyde that is present in the glues or resins used to make these reconstituted woods. It is naturally beautiful.
- The birch used to manufacture NONAH furniture is grown in sustainable FSC certified forests. The furniture is manufactured in Latvia, with local wood that has not been chemically treated.
- The paint and the undercoat are compliant with the European regulation EN71-3, and are free from formaldehyde, toxic heavy metals, phthalates, CMR (1+2) compounds and volatile organic halogenous compounds.
- The oil used for the protection of the wood is biodegradable. It contains no solvents nor VOC’s. It is compliant with the EN 71-3 European regulation relating to the security of toys.
- The glues used in the assembly process are free from formaldehyde. The methods used in the assembly of the furniture are, where possible, wooden techniques. Use of metal components is kept to a minimum.
- Each piece of furniture is manually assembled, painted and oiled, with constant attention to achieving optimal quality.
© 2017 NONAH SARL
Terms & Conditions