ALERCE 3 boxes tower
Stylish storage tower including 3 square shaped stackable toy boxes.
Very little space consuming when the boxes are stacked up as a tower, hiding away the content
Toy boxes designed with window like openings on the sides for easy grab
The boxes can also be used turned over to sit on it, or used as a little table, a miniature house...
Boxes delivered already assembled
Supplied with pre-glued natural wool felt protectors to place underneath each toy box, in the corners, if used on varnished floor
Colours: one box bright orange and ocean green, one box lime green and aubergine purple and one box velvet red and powder blue. For more details on the colours, click on the flower button above.
Additional ALERCE toy boxes can be stacked up on the tower
Care: lightly oil the wooden surfaces about once a year with NONAH care oil provided. Stains and pen marks can be removed from the wood surfaces by sanding with very fine sanding paper, and then re-applying the care oil. On the painted areas, rub gently with a damp non abrasive sponge.
Click on the small photo squares on the left to get more image details.
Dimensions of each box: W35,6xL35,6xH29,6 cm.
Dimensions of the totem of 3 stacked boxes: W35,6xL35,6xH78 cm.
Weight of each box: 5 kg.
Delivered within 2 weeks in France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and UK, delivery charges 40.00€. For other countries please contact us.
NONAH is ECO-FRIENDLY: your children can breathe !
- The NONAH furniture is made exclusively of solid wood, without any MDF, MDF E1 (so called eco-MDF), plywood or laminated wood, to guarantee that it is totally free from the formaldehyde that is present in the glues or resins used to make these reconstituted woods. It is naturally beautiful.
- The birch used to manufacture NONAH furniture is grown in sustainable FSC certified forests. The furniture is manufactured in Latvia, with local wood that has not been chemically treated.
- The paint and the undercoat are compliant with the European regulation EN71-3, and are free from formaldehyde, toxic heavy metals, phthalates, CMR (1+2) compounds and volatile organic halogenous compounds.
- The oil used for the protection of the wood is biodegradable. It contains no solvents nor VOC’s. It is compliant with the EN 71-3 European regulation relating to the security of toys.
- The glues used in the assembly process are free from formaldehyde. The methods used in the assembly of the furniture are, where possible, wooden techniques. Use of metal components is kept to a minimum.
- Each piece of furniture is manually assembled, painted and oiled, with constant attention to achieving optimal quality.
© 2017 NONAH SARL
Terms & Conditions