The NONAH Aldabra table is a classic but modern design with a vintage touch around the pencil area. The original sliding top, revealing hidden drawers underneath, is a very attractive feature that children adore and it is also much appreciated by parents because of it's practicality for storing paper, pens and craft material. The sliding top opens from the middle, where the two halves join, leaving a gap designed to avoid pinched fingers. Made of solid birch, with water-based colors and protective oil, the Aldabra table is designed to last : the top can be lightly sanded when needed and kept free from pen marks.
Large size table top for confortable use
Cut-out handles under the table top for easy opening
2 drawers under the table tops a bit bigger than A4 paper size
Works well also as a desk
Colours available to choose from: lime green, taupe grey or aubergine purple. For more details on the colours, click on the flower button above.
Click on the small photo squares on the left to get more image details.
Dimensions: 65x65x49 cm. Weight: 12 kg.
Delivered already assembled within 2 weeks in France, Belgium, Italy, Spain and UK, delivery charges 25.00 €. For other countries please contact us.
ECO-FRIENDLY: your children can breathe !
- The NONAH furniture is made exclusively of solid wood, without any MDF, MDF E1 (so called eco-MDF), plywood or laminated wood, to guarantee that it is totally free from the formaldehyde that is present in the glues or resins used to make these reconstituted woods. It is naturally beautiful.
- The birch used to manufacture NONAH furniture is grown in sustainable FSC certified forests. The furniture is manufactured in Latvia, with local wood that has not been chemically treated.
- The paint and the undercoat are compliant with the European regulation EN71-3, and are free from formaldehyde, toxic heavy metals, phthalates, CMR (1+2) compounds and volatile organic halogenous compounds.
- The oil used for the protection of the wood is biodegradable. It contains no solvents nor VOC’s. It is compliant with the EN 71-3 European regulation relating to the security of toys.
- The glues used in the assembly process are free from formaldehyde. The methods used in the assembly of the furniture are, where possible, wooden techniques. Use of metal components is kept to a minimum.
- Each piece of furniture is manually assembled, painted and oiled, with constant attention to achieving optimal quality.
© 2017 NONAH SARL
Terms & Conditions